Back to all Recipes
Orange Cranberry Cheese Ball
CourseDips & Snacks
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining, Holidays
- 2 8- oz packages Cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons San-J Orange Sauce
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- Mix softened cheeses with your hands, then add sauce starting with 2 Tablespoons. Adjust to taste. Form into a ball and chill for an hour.
- After chilled, roll over chopped walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Serve with San-J Brown Rice Crackers of choice, and enjoy!
Check out more dip and snack recipes.