Orange Cranberry Quinoa SaladCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1 cup pre-rinsed quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Orange Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine the quinoa, salt, and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover the pan, lower the heat and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, 10 – 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let cool.
Whisk together the San-J Orange Sauce and olive oil. Add the quinoa along with the pistachios, cranberries, red onion, mint, and pepper. Stir to combine.
Serve at room temperature.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.