Quick & Easy
- 1 pound Salmon fillet cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 cups Fresh asparagus trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Canned sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1 cup Green onions sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup San-J Orange Sauce
In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
Add the salmon and sauté for about 2 minutes or until the salmon is lightly browned but not entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Pour the San-J Orange Sauce into the pan and cook, occasionally stirring gently, for about 3-5 more minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and asparagus is crisp and tender.
Serve with glass noodles.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free