Back to all Recipes
Salmon Sushi Cups
Special DietGluten-Free, Soy Free
- 3 (7-8 inch) nori sheets
- 3/4 lb skinless salmon filet
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp plus 1/4 cup San-J No Soy Tamari divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sushi rice cooled
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 green onions finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 avocado small dice
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut nori sheets into quarters to make 12 squares.
- Dice the salmon into ¼ -½ inch dice and place in a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, sriracha, and 1 teaspoon No Soy Tamari, mix well.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of rice in the middle of each nori square and place in a mini muffin tin. Add a spoonful of the salmon mixture. Continue with the rest of the nori and salmon.
- Bake for 13–15 minutes or until lightly golden browned.
- Combine ¼ cup No Soy Tamari with the vinegar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes and serve as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!