Gluten-Free, Soy Free
- 3 (7-8 inch) nori sheets
- 3/4 lb skinless salmon filet
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp plus 1/4 cup San-J No Soy Tamari divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sushi rice cooled
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 green onions finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 avocado small dice
- sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut nori sheets into quarters to make 12 squares.
Dice the salmon into ¼ -½ inch dice and place in a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, sriracha, and 1 teaspoon No Soy Tamari, mix well.
Place about 1 tablespoon of rice in the middle of each nori square and place in a mini muffin tin. Add a spoonful of the salmon mixture. Continue with the rest of the nori and salmon.
Bake for 13–15 minutes or until lightly golden browned.
Combine ¼ cup No Soy Tamari with the vinegar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes and serve as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free