Quick & Easy, Kid-Friendly
- 1/4 cup San-J Sweet Tamari Splash plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 8 small red potatoes scrubbed and cut in half
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- kosher or fine sea salt
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh herb of choice minced
Combine the San-J Sweet Tamari Splash, ¼ cup olive oil, and mustard and whisk until smooth. Put the chicken thighs into a food storage bag, add the marinade and let sit at room temperature while the oven preheats.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Place the vegetables on the sheet pan, drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Remove the chicken from the marinade; discard marinade. Place the chicken on the sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables start to brown and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Drizzle the vegetables with some more San-J Sweet Tamari Splash and sprinkle with minced herbs. Serve and enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Sweet Tamari Splash
– Organic & Gluten Free
Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup