Back to all Recipes
Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Main IngredientChicken, Poultry
OccasionKid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- 1/4 cup San-J Sweet Tamari Splash plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 8 small red potatoes scrubbed and cut in half
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- kosher or fine sea salt
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh herb of choice minced
- Combine the San-J Sweet Tamari Splash, ¼ cup olive oil, and mustard and whisk until smooth. Put the chicken thighs into a food storage bag, add the marinade and let sit at room temperature while the oven preheats.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place the vegetables on the sheet pan, drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Remove the chicken from the marinade; discard marinade. Place the chicken on the sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables start to brown and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Drizzle the vegetables with some more San-J Sweet Tamari Splash and sprinkle with minced herbs. Serve and enjoy!