Chicken, Poultry, Pasta & Noodles
- 1/2 cup San-J Citrus Tamari Splash divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound total) cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 fresno chili sliced
- microgreens or cilantro
- black and white sesame seeds
Marinate the chicken in ¼ cup San-J Citrus Tamari Splash for 10-20 minutes.
Combine the remaining ¼ cup San-J Citrus Tamari Splash with the honey, chili garlic sauce, and ginger. Set aside.
Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the chicken, discard marinade, and add the chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let sit undisturbed for 1 minute then cool, stirring often, until cooked through and browned, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add more oil if needed, let it heat up, add the onion and carrots, and cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the noodles, chicken, and the sauce and cook, stirring until everything is well coated and heated through.
Divide into bowls and serve with garnishes of choice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Citrus Tamari Splash
– 93% Organic & Gluten Free
93% Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup