Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Main Course, Side Dish
Rice & Grains
Quick & Easy
- 2 tbsp coconut or avocado oil divided
- 2 cups kale stemmed and chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups cooked medium-grain white rice room temperature
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp San-J No Soy Tamari
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime cut into wedges
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large wok or skillet over medium-high heat until it just begins to smoke. Stir in kale, bell pepper and garlic and cook, stirring frequently until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
Add remaining oil and rice and cook, stirring frequently until lightly toasted, about 3-4 minutes.
Stir in coconut, green onion, San-J No Soy Tamari and crushed red pepper flakes until combined. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free