Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Tofu, Pasta & Noodles
Quick & Easy
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp San-J Organic Tamari 25% Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp miso paste look for a gluten-free brand
- 1/2 cup extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 ounces rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 tsp black and white sesame seeds
- 2 cups boiling water
Combine chili garlic sauce, Tamari, and miso in the bottom of a large jar.
Layer in tofu, spinach, carrots, rice noodles, and sesame seeds. Seal with a lid and keep cool until ready to eat.
When ready to eat, pour in boiling water and allow to sit for 3–5 minutes.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
25% Less Sodium Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free