Quick & Easy, Entertaining, Cookouts
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms
- 1/3 cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ½ pounds salmon fillet
- ½ teaspoon salt
Prepare grill or preheat oven to 450°F. Remove and discard shiitake stems; slice caps (makes about 3 ½ cups). Trim and slice white mushrooms (makes about 3 cups). In a large bowl, combine San-J Teriyaki Sauce, marmalade, onion and pepper. Add prepared mushrooms; toss until well combined.
Arrange salmon, skin-side down, in the center of a 26-inch long piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with salt; top with Teriyaki-mushroom mixture. Cover fish with foil, sealing edges tightly to prevent leakage, but leaving space inside packet for heat circulation. Place on a rack over hot coals or in the oven on a shallow pan. Cook until fish flakes near the edge, about 25 minutes. Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free