Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy Free
Quick & Easy, Entertaining
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 lbs broccolini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz ground pork
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp San-J No Soy Tamari
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar or Sherry vinegar
- 2 Thai red chiles, thinly sliced, optional
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 4 cups cooked short-grain white rice, kept hot
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large straight-sided skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add half the broccolini and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender and blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining oil and broccolini.
Add pork to the same skillet and cook, breaking up into small crumbles with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Cook for 4-6 minutes until fully cooked. Stir in green onions and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Return broccolini to pan. Stir in San-J No Soy Tamari, vinegar and chilies, and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is reduced by half, about 2-3 minutes. Garnish with carrots and cilantro. Serve with rice, and enjoy.
Tip: Substitute broccolini with broccoli rabe.
Tip: Substitute ground pork with ground chicken for a leaner version!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
No Soy Tamari
– Soy Free & Gluten Free