Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Quick & Easy, Entertaining
- 2 tbsp San-J Umami Tamari Splash, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- chopped green onions for topping
Add sesame oil to a hot skillet over medium heat.
Once the oil is heated, add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant. Then, add in the sliced zucchini and sauté for about 10 minutes or until the squash is slightly golden brown in color and soft in texture.
Mix the zucchini often while it is cooking.
Add in the honey, chili sauce, and San-J Umami Tamari Splash and mix.
Cook for another 2-3 minutes then transfer to a serving plate.
Sprinkle with chili flakes, sesame seeds, and chopped green onions. Then, drizzle extra San-J Umami Tamari Splash before serving.
Recipe created by @Chelseapeachtree
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Umami Tamari Splash
– Organic & Gluten Free
Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup