Back to all Recipes
Sweet & Spicy Butternut Squash Noodles
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Main IngredientPasta & Noodles, Vegetables
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 3 tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp mirin
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2-3 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 (20-oz) pkg butternut squash noodles, or you can make your own with a spiralizer
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- sesame seeds
- Combine the tamari, honey, mirin, vinegar, chili garlic sauce, and sesame oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the noodles in a bowl, add the cornstarch, and toss well to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the noodles and cook for about 1 minute, gently tossing occasionally. Add the sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are tender, and the sauce has thickened, 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve warm and enjoy!