Back to all Recipes
Swordfish with Orange Fennel Salad
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- 4 – 6 ounce swordfish fillets
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tablespoons San-J Orange Sauce divided
- 2 large oranges peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large fennel bulb sliced
- Place the swordfish fillets in a large plastic storage bag. Add ¼ cup San-J Orange Sauce and gently shake to coat the fillets with sauce. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Heat grill to medium high heat (450°F).
- Cut the oranges into segments over a plate or bowl to catch the juice. Measure 1 tablespoon of orange juice and combine with 2 Tablespoons San-J Orange Sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Add the sliced fennel and toss gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Remove swordfish from marinade and discard marinade. Brush grates of the grill with some oil. Grill for 8 minutes with the lid closed, turning once.
Check out more orange sauce main course recipes.