Dips & Snacks
Quick & Easy, Entertaining
- 4 cups corn cereal squares
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup Japanese rice crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
Preheat oven to 275°F.
Place cereal and peanuts in a large shallow baking pan.
In a small saucepan melt butter; blend in San-J Szechuan Sauce, sesame seeds and celery salt.
Pour evenly over cereal mixture, stirring gently to coat.
Mix in rice crackers and pretzel sticks.
Spread mixture on a large baking sheet with sides.
Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely before storing in airtight container or serving.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free