Back to all Recipes
Szechuan Party Snack
CourseDips & Snacks
OccasionEntertaining, Quick & Easy
- 4 cups corn cereal squares
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup Japanese rice crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Place cereal and peanuts in a large shallow baking pan.
- In a small saucepan melt butter; blend in San-J Szechuan Sauce, sesame seeds and celery salt.
- Pour evenly over cereal mixture, stirring gently to coat.
- Mix in rice crackers and pretzel sticks.
- Spread mixture on a large baking sheet with sides.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely before storing in airtight container or serving.
Check out more dip and snack recipes.