Back to all Recipes
Teriyaki Tofu Kabobs
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Main IngredientTofu, Vegetables
- 1 package about 14 oz extra firm tofu
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 of a small red onion
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup San-J Teriyaki Lite
- Drain tofu, then press at least 15 minutes and up to an hour. To press tofu without a tofu press, wrap in a clean towel and allow to sit on the counter with weight on it, like a heavy bowl.
- While tofu is being pressed, soak skewers if using bamboo/wooden.
- Chop all ingredients into 1-inch cubes. Marinate all ingredients in 1/4 cup San-J Teriyaki Lite for up to 30 minutes. Reserve the marinade.
- Thread ingredients onto skewers. If using the oven, place skewers in a single layer on a baking sheet. Broil on low for 15 minutes. If using a grill, use medium-high heat for 15 minutes, rotating every few minutes.
- Serve kabobs straight from the skewers, or add to choice of grain and greens to make a salad or grain bowl. Drizzle reserved Teriyaki marinade over top.
Check out more Teriyaki Lite sauce main course recipes.