Seafood, Rice & Grains
Quick & Easy
- 1 tsp San-J Umami Tamari Splash, plus more for serving
- 4 oz canned tuna, drained
- 1 tsp Japanese mayo (such as Kewpie)
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced
- seaweed pieces, for serving
Place tuna in a bowl. Add San-J Umami Tamari Splash, Japanese Mayo, and Sriracha. Mix to combine.
Layer cooked rice to a bowl, top with tuna mixture, and garnish with veggies.
Add a few more splashes of San-J Umami Tamari Splash and garnish with seaweed pieces.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Umami Tamari Splash
– Organic & Gluten Free
Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup