Turkey Meatballs with Orange Cranberry Gravy
- 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1/4 cup parsley minced
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free chicken stock divided
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ‐ 12 ounce bag fresh or frozen cranberries about 2 1/2 cups
- 1 cup San‐J Gluten Free Orange Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes, parsley and 1/2 cup chicken stock in a large mixing bowl and let sit for 5 minutes. Add the turkey and mix with your hands until thoroughly combined. Shape into 2 inch balls (about 2 tablespoons each). Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium‐high heat and sauté the meatballs until browned all over, about 6 minutes. Place browned meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in the oven until cooked through, 10 minutes.