Appetizer, Main Course
- 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1/4 cup parsley minced
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free chicken stock divided
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 12 ounce bag fresh or frozen cranberries about 2 1/2 cups
- 1 cup San‐J Orange Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes, parsley and ½ cup chicken stock in a large mixing bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
Add the turkey and mix with hands until thoroughly combined. Shape into 2 inch balls (about 2 tablespoons each).
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté the meatballs until browned all over, about 6 minutes.
Place browned meatballs on a baking sheet and bake in oven until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, add the cranberries to the skillet along with the remaining cup of chicken stock, San-J Orange Sauce and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat until the cranberries pop and the liquid is reduced by half, about 7 minutes.
Add the meatballs to the gravy and serve warm.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free