Seafood, Rice & Grains
Quick & Easy
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp San-J Umami Tamari Splash
- 1 head bok choy thinly sliced
- 1 tsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon filets skin on
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup red cabbage thinly sliced
- pickled red onions
- pickled ginger
- fresh cilantro leaves
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally until they have released their liquid and are soft, about 5 minutes. Remove to a small bowl and toss with 1-2 teaspoons of the Umami Tamari Splash. Set aside.
Add the bok choy to the pan and cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Remove to a small bowl and toss with the vinegar.
Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining tablespoon of oil until shimmering. Add the salmon, skin-side down and cook, undisturbed, until the skin is crisp, and they can easily be flipped over in the pan without tearing the skin. Cook for another minute or two or until the salmon reaches your desired doneness. Brush all sides of the salmon with the remaining Umami Tamari Splash.
Divide the rice among 2 bowls. Top with the salmon, mushrooms, bok choy, cabbage, pickled onions, pickled ginger, and cilantro. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Umami Tamari Splash
– Organic & Gluten Free
Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup