Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
Quick & Easy, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Bento Lunch Box Recipes
- 1 package Firm Silken Tofu
- 3 Tablespoons San-J Orange Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Fine Sea Salt
- 6 Large Gluten Free Wraps
- 1 1/4 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 Carrots peeled and julienned
- 1 English cucumber cut in half, seeds scraped out, and julienned
- 2 Avocados peeled and thinly sliced
Whisk together the tofu, San-J Orange Sauce, and salt until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to firm it up. Can be made up to 2 days ahead at this point.
Spread a layer of the tofu orange spread on each tortilla (you will have some tofu spread left over – it is great for dipping veggies in). Divide the rest of the ingredients evenly then place down the middle of the tortilla, allowing some of the veggies to extend past the edge of the tortilla on either side. Roll the tortilla as tightly as you can, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Unwrap the tortillas then slice each one in half, line up the halves and cut them in half again. Stand the pieces on their ends to serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free