Watermelon Poke Bowl
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Main IngredientRice & Grains, Vegetables
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 5 green onions sliced thin, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp San-J Citrus Tamari Splash
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1/2 mini watermelon cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 2 avocados halved, pitted, and sliced thin
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup peanuts crushed
- Combine 2 green onions, San-J Citrus Tamari Splash, sesame seeds, sesame oil and agave syrup in large bowl. Toss in watermelon until well coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Divide rice between four bowls and top evenly with marinated watermelon, avocado, edamame, peanuts and remaining green onions. Drizzle remaining marinade over watermelon and serve.