Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Rice & Grains, Vegetables
Quick & Easy
- 5 green onions sliced thin, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp San-J Citrus Tamari Splash
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1/2 mini watermelon cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 2 avocados halved, pitted, and sliced thin
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup peanuts crushed
Combine 2 green onions, San-J Citrus Tamari Splash, sesame seeds, sesame oil and agave syrup in large bowl. Toss in watermelon until well coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
Divide rice between four bowls and top evenly with marinated watermelon, avocado, edamame, peanuts and remaining green onions. Drizzle remaining marinade over watermelon and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Citrus Tamari Splash
– 93% Organic & Gluten Free
93% Organic • Non-GMO • Gluten Free •
No High Fructose Corn Syrup