Slow & Pressure Cooker SauceS
Do you use a multi-cooker, an electric pressure cooker, or a slow cooker? Are you looking for easy ways to make delicious meals? Then these Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces are for you, new from San-J!
We have three amazing flavors. Try our Korean BBQ, Hawaiian Teriyaki and Thai Green Curry Sauces to find the perfect flavor for your next dish. We make all our Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces with simple, organic ingredients. Everyone gathered around your table will love the bold, complex flavors you get from San-J Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces.
Each sauce features an authentic Asian recipe on the back of the package.
SLOW & PRESSURE COOKER SAUCES – Organic & Gluten Free
About San-J Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces
You can make an endless variety of recipes and meals with San-J Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces. These sauces work great for pressure cooking, slow cooking or even as a simmer sauce, a perfect companion for your multi-cooker!
Whether you’re making Thai Green Curry chicken, Korean beef or Hawaiian teriyaki meatballs, San-J Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces make it easier than ever before to bring bold, Asian flavors into your own kitchen. All you have to do is pour, cook and enjoy!
Our Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce Flavors
Here are the three flavor options you can enjoy:
- San-J Korean BBQ Sauce: This sauce is bursting with bold flavors perfect for any sweet-and-savory dish such as our Korean beef recipe featured on the back of the package. Our blend of San-J Tamari Soy Sauce and other organic ingredients like garlic and sesame seeds help you create authentic Korean tastes at home.
- San-J Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce: Looking for a flavorful addition to your kitchen? Our Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce with Pineapple makes any meal mouthwatering. Each pack comes with cooking instructions for Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs, and you can also experiment by adding the sauce to some of your other favorite dishes.
- San-J Thai Green Curry Sauce: Bring a little bit of spice to your table with San-J Thai Green Curry Sauce. This versatile sauce is an excellent choice for meat or veggie dishes. Follow the recipe on the back to make Thai Green Curry Chicken, or use our sauce to make a vegetarian meal with sauteed veggies and tofu.
Below are a few more recipes using our pressure cooker sauces:
Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatball Rice Bowls
Hawaiian Teriyaki Cashew Chicken
Benefits of San-J Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces
San-J Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauces open your kitchen to a new world of culinary possibilities. Our sauces are ideal for people with busy lifestyles who do not want to compromise on quality. Easy preparation allows you to spend more time enjoying meals with your family and friends.
Simply follow the easy recipe on the back or turn it into something even more scrumptious with fresh ingredients of your choice. You can also explore new recipes to create extraordinary meals.
We’ve earned several certifications for our San-J Asian Cooking Sauces that guarantee their quality.
- Certified Organic by USDA Organic and Quality Assurance International
- Certified gluten free by NSF International
- Non-GMO Project verified
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors added
- No high fructose corn syrup