Back to all Recipes
Air-Fryer Gochujang and Sweet Tamari Chicken Skewers
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- 2 tbsp San-J Sweet Tamari Splash, plus more for serving
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 green onions, cut into 1-inch batons; 1 green onion sliced for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.Meanwhile, combine miso paste, gochujang, San-J Sweet Tamari Splash and garlic in a small bowl.
- Preheat air-fryer to 400°F and coat with olive oil cooking spray. Thread each skewer, alternating ingredients evenly with chicken and green onion batons. Coat skewers with gochujang mixture.
- Working in batches, place skewers in an even layer into air-fryer. Cook for 12 minutes,flipping skewers halfway through and brushing with gochujang mixture, until golden-brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with lime wedges and San-J Sweet Tamari Splash.