Asian BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons San-J Tamari
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste you may use more or less as desired
- 4 sandwich rolls with sesame seeds split horizontally
- 1 large ripe tomato sliced
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag with the San-J Asian BBQ Sauce. Marinate at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Place the marinated chicken breasts on the grill and cook for about 4 or 5 minutes on each side. Cook the chicken completely until there is no pink remaining in the middle. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, San-J Tamari, sugar, lime juice and wasabi paste until smooth. To assemble, spread the wasabi mayonnaise on each side of the sandwich rolls. Place 1 chicken breast in each roll and add slices of tomato and lettuce. Serve immediately.