Main Course, Salad
Quick & Easy, Cookouts
- 1 head Napa cabbage shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 2 large carrots peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
In a small jar, combine the tamari, oil, sweet chili sauce, and lime juice. Shake to blend.
In a large salad bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Add the dressing and toss. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
25% Less Sodium Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free