Pasta & Noodles, Vegetables
Cookouts, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- Kosher Salt
- 1 pound Gluten Free Penne Pasta
- ¾ cup Carrots julienned
- 1 bunch Green Onions cleaned, trimmed, and chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper seeded and chopped
- ½ Small Purple Cabbage julienned
- 1 small can Diced Water Chestnuts drained
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- Black Pepper freshly ground
Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook the penne according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine the pasta with the carrots, green onions, red and yellow bell peppers, cabbage, and water chestnuts in a large bowl.
In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, San-J Mongolian Sauce, Sriracha sauce, and lime juice. Whisk until smooth. Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables and stir to coat. Add the cilantro and stir. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free