Back to all Recipes
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- 36 Toothpicks
- ¾ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Freshly grated ginger
- 4 ounces Goat cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup Chopped pecans
- 36 pitted Medjool dates
- 18 slices Gluten free bacon cut in half so you have 36 short strips
- Soak the toothpicks in water for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Place the brown sugar in a small bowl. Combine the tamari and ginger in another bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the goat cheese with the pecans, mixing well. Stuff the dates with some of the goat cheese mixture, wrap each date with half a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Dip the dates in the tamari mixture then into the brown sugar, coating well. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
Check out more appetizer recipes.