Baked Szechuan Tofu with Ginger Green BeansCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 14 ounces firm tofu, drained
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Szechuan Sauce
- ½ pound fresh green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon San-J Szechuan Sauce
Cut the drained tofu into 1-inch cubes and place in a medium mixing bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of San-J Szechuan Sauce and blend lightly until all of the sauce has been incorporated into the tofu. Cover tightly and marinate for 30 minutes. Prepare a 1 1/2 quart ovenproof baking dish by coating it lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the tofu and sauce into the dish and bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes.
While the tofu is baking, use a steamer rack to steam the green beans over boiling water until just tender-crisp. Set aside.
In a large sauté pan, heat the oil for 1 minute and add the garlic and ginger. Mix well and cook and stir for 2 minutes until the garlic and ginger are soft. Add the steamed green beans and baked tofu and mix well with the garlic and ginger. Add 1/2 teaspoon of San-J Szechuan Sauceand toss again to coat with the sauce. Heat just until all ingredients are warmed. Serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.