Back to all Recipes
BBQ Chicken and Pasta Salad
CourseMain Course, Salad
OccasionQuick & Easy, Kid-Friendly
- 1/2 cup San-J Gluten Free Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1 pound gluten free pasta shells
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 16 oz. frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse first with hot water, then cold and drain.
- Combine the pasta with the chicken, corn and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the mayonnaise and San-J Asian BBQ Sauceand add to the pasta mixture, stir well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.