Beef & Broccoli SaladCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 pound Roast Beef, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Drop the broccoli florets into the boiling water and cook for 3 – 4 minutes or until crisp tender. Immediately drain and place the broccoli into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
Combine the blanched broccoli with the roast beef, carrots, and San-J Mongolian Sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Can be made a day ahead and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
This Gluten Free recipe incorporates San-J product(s) that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.