Back to all Recipes
Beef & Broccoli Salad
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionBento Lunch Box Recipes, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 pound Roast Beef cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots shredded
- 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Drop the broccoli florets into the boiling water and cook for 3 – 4 minutes or until crisp tender. Immediately drain and place the broccoli into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- Combine the blanched broccoli with the roast beef, carrots, and San-J Mongolian Sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can be made a day ahead and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
Check out more salads and salad dressing recipes.