Back to all Recipes
Brown Sugar Soy Sauce Chicken Thighs
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 4 skin-on chicken thighs, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce with 28% Less Sodium
- 2 tbsps minced garlic
- Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Generously season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, San-J 28% Less Sodium Tamari, and minced garlic. Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Place chicken thighs into the marinate. Transfer to a large plastic bag. Let chicken marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 450F degrees.
- Place chicken into a 8×8 inch parchment lined baking dish. Pour the remainder of marinate over the chicken.
- Bake chicken for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, set broiler to high. Return chicken to the overn for 1-3 minutes under the broiler.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, serve immediately.