Bulgogi Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Main IngredientBeef, Vegetables
- 1 lb New York strip steak
- 1 1/2 cups San-J Korean BBQ Sauce, divided
- 2 (10-inch) frozen cauliflower crusts
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared kimchi, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place steak in freezer for 1 hour until firm, but not frozen. Cut steak, against the grain, into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Combine steak and 1/2 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce in medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinated for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Heat oil in large wok or skillet over medium-high heat until it just begins to smoke. Add steak and cook, stirring constantly until steak is golden-brown and sauce reduces, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place 1 crust on each prepared baking sheet. Spread 1/4 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce over each crust. Top evenly with mozzerella, steak mixture, kimchi and red onions.
- Working in batches, bake until crust is light golden-brown and cheese is melted, about 10-14 minutes. Repeat with remaining crust. Drizzle with remaining San-J Korean BBQ Sauce and garnish with green onions. Slice and serve.