Chicken & Apple Skewers
- 1/2 lb. chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp Kosher of fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs San-J Asian BBQ Sauce plus more for serving, if desired
- 2 large apples cored and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the chicken cubes in a small mixing bowl, add the salt, pepper and San-J Asian BBQ Sauce. Toss to coat. Place the chicken in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink inside. Let cool.
- Toss the apples with the lemon juice.
- Once the chicken has cooled, thread on small skewers, alternating with apple chunks.
- If preparing the night before, seal in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Serve with more San-J Asian BBQ Sauce on the side if desired.