Back to all Recipes
Chicken Bites with Peanut Sauce
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
CourseDips & Snacks
OccasionBento Lunch Box Recipes, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter creamy or chunky
- 3 Tablespoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- In a small saucepan combine the peanut butter, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, and honey. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the mixture is fully combined and smooth. Divide the sauce into 4 small covered containers.
- With a sharp knife, remove both sides of the breast meat from the chicken. Save the rest of the chicken for another use. Cut the breasts into ½ inch slices then cut the slices on the diagonal to get ½ inch pieces.
- Serve the chicken and dipping sauce together, either warm or cold.
Check out more dip and snack recipes.