Back to all Recipes
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
OccasionRestaurant Favorites, Cookouts, Entertaining
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon green Thai curry paste
- 12 wooden skewers soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- ¾ cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 long strips.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, honey and curry paste and add the chicken breast strips to marinate.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Thread each chicken strip onto a skewer vertically, weaving the chicken back and forth.
- Position the rack about 6 inches away from the oven broiler and preheat for 3 minutes.
- Place the chicken skewers on a baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through completely.
- Garnish each skewer with a sprinkling of fresh cilantro and serve with the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce for dipping.
Check out more Thai Peanut sauce main course recipes.