Citrus Glazed Tilapia
Special DietGluten-Free, Low-Sodium
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound tilapia filets
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons San-J Tamari Lite 50% Less Sodium Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Preheat the broiler.
- Brush a baking sheet with oil. Brush both sides of the tilapia with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Broil until the fish flakes easily, about 7 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking combine the remaining ingredients in a small pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 – 2 minutes or until the glaze is thick. Top the cooked fish with the glaze and serve.