Back to all Recipes
Crab Rangoon Dip
CourseAppetizer, Dips & Snacks
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ¼ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (5 ounces), divided
- 4 whole green onions thinly sliced (dark green parts reserved for garnish)
- 1 tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- crackers gluten free, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ¾ cup cheese, the white and light green parts of the green onions, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, and garlic powder. Stir until fully combined. Stir in the crab meat.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden. Top with the dark green parts of the green onion and serve with crackers.