Back to all Recipes
Creamy Tamari Sesame Dressing
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 5 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Sugar of choice optional
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk well.
- Serving suggestion: Drizzle over a bowl full of kale, baked tofu, cooked and shelled edamame, and shaved carrots. Add zucchini noodles to make Asian sesame zoodles. Try different San-J Asian Cooking Sauces for flavorful baked tofu. Top with slivered almonds to add some crunch.
- This recipe is part of our article, 5 Tasty Asian Dressings to Save You From Salad Boredom. Check it out!