Back to all Recipes
Cucumber Cups with Creamy Peanut Chicken
Special DietGluten-Free, Vegetarian
CourseDips & Snacks
- 3 Seedless cucumbers
- 8 ounces Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1½ cups Cooked chicken cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- To taste Sriracha optional
- 1/3 cup Dry roasted salted peanuts, finely chopped
- For garnish Fresh cilantro leaves
- Cut the cucumbers into 1-inch pieces, discarding the ends. Using a small spoon or melon baller, scoop out the center of the cucumber. Drain upside down on paper towels.
- Combine the cream cheese, chicken, peanut sauce, mayonnaise, tamari, garlic powder, and Sriracha (if using) in a food processor and blend, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, until very smooth. Pipe the mixture into the prepared cucumber cups.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and cilantro leaves.
Check out more dip and snack recipes.
Ratings & Reviews
Looks delicious, will try this.