Dips & Snacks
- 3 Seedless cucumbers
- 8 ounces Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1½ cups Cooked chicken cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- To taste Sriracha optional
- 1/3 cup Dry roasted salted peanuts, finely chopped
- For garnish Fresh cilantro leaves
Cut the cucumbers into 1-inch pieces, discarding the ends. Using a small spoon or melon baller, scoop out the center of the cucumber. Drain upside down on paper towels.
Combine the cream cheese, chicken, peanut sauce, mayonnaise, tamari, garlic powder, and Sriracha (if using) in a food processor and blend, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, until very smooth. Pipe the mixture into the prepared cucumber cups.
Garnish with chopped peanuts and cilantro leaves.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free