Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Vegetables, Rice & Grains
Quick & Easy
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (15-oz can) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup, plus 3 tbsp San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, divided
- 3 cups baby greens, such as spinach, kale, etc
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, rice, or cauliflower rice
- 8 oz pre-cooked beets, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place sweet potatoes, chickpeas, Brussel sprouts, and onion in a large mixing bowl. Add 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons San-J Thai Peanut Sauce. Toss gently to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet and roast for 25 – 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Toss greens with 1 tablespoon peanut sauce. Heat the remaining peanut sauce until warm.
Divide the quinoa or rice among two large bowls, top with roasted vegetables, greens, and beets. Drizzle with San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, garnish with peanuts and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free