Back to all Recipes
Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce divided
- Combine chicken with ¾ cup of the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce in a container. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the container and discard the marinade.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 6 minutes. Flip and grill for 6 to 8 more minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through completely and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, use ¼ cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce for basting, liberally brushing the sauce occasionally over the chicken.
- Serve with grilled vegetables or sliced over a salad.
Check out more Thai Peanut sauce main course recipes.