Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- 4 Large sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon White sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
Place the sweet potato wedges on the baking sheets, drizzle with oil and a little salt and pepper. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until fork tender.
While the potatoes roast, prepare the glaze and sesame seeds. Combine the honey, tamari, and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let boil gently for 1 minute. Take off the heat.
Place the sesame seeds in a small dry skillet and cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until toasted, about 3-4 minutes.
When the potatoes are fork tender, remove from the oven, brush with the glaze and return for another 5 minutes. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free