Back to all Recipes
Glazed Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Large sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon White sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Place the sweet potato wedges on the baking sheets, drizzle with oil and a little salt and pepper. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until fork tender.
- While the potatoes roast, prepare the glaze and sesame seeds. Combine the honey, tamari, and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Let boil gently for 1 minute. Take off the heat.
- Place the sesame seeds in a small dry skillet and cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until toasted, about 3-4 minutes.
- When the potatoes are fork tender, remove from the oven, brush with the glaze and return for another 5 minutes. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top.