- ½ cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha or other hot pepper sauce
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 6 firm but ripe peaches washed
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups baby arugula washed and dried
- Salt & Pepper
Combine the San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce and Sriracha. Take out 1 tablespoon and reserve. Pour the remaining sauce into a medium bowl.
Cut the chicken thighs into 20 evenly sized pieces. Put in the bowl with the sauce and toss to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 20 – 30 minutes.
Toast the almond slices in a small, dry, hot skillet over medium high heat until lightly browned and fragrant, about 3 or 4 minutes. Let cool.
Preheat the grill to medium heat (350°F). If using wooden skewers, soak 4 for 20 minutes in water.
Cut 4 of the peaches into quarters and the remaining 2 peaches into thin slices. Thread the chicken pieces on 4 skewers alternating with the peach quarters, beginning and ending with chicken. Brush the grates of the grill with oil. Grill the skewers, with the lid closed, for 8 – 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the peaches are soft with grill marks.
Just before serving, whisk together the reserved 1 Tablespoon of sauce with the olive oil and lemon juice. Add the arugula, thinly sliced peaches and toasted almonds. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve salad with the skewers.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Sweet & Tangy Sauce
– Gluten Free