Back to all Recipes
Grilled Corn with Hoisin Lime Butter
- 6 ears Corn in the husks
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon San-J Hoisin Sauce
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Soak the corn in a large bowl of water for 30 – 40 minutes. Prepare the grill for direct heat and preheat to medium.
- Combine the butter, mayonnaise, San-J Hoisin Sauce, and Sriracha sauce. Beat with a hand blender until smooth or process in a small food processor. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Carefully pull the husks down from the corn, remove the silk, and pull the husks back up over the corn. Grill for 15 – 20 minutes or until the corn is tender, turning every 5 minutes.
- Serve the corn with the Hoisin Lime Butter and cilantro leaves.