- 6 ears Corn in the husks
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons Lime juice, to taste
- 1 tablespoon San-J Hoisin Sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves
Soak the corn in a large bowl of water for 30 – 40 minutes. Prepare the grill for direct heat and preheat to medium.
Combine the butter, mayonnaise, lime juice, San-J Hoisin Sauce, and Sriracha sauce. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth or process in a small food processor. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Carefully pull the husks down from the corn, remove the silk, and pull the husks back up over the corn. Grill for 15 – 20 minutes or until the corn is tender, turning every 5 minutes.
Serve the corn with the Hoisin Lime Butter and cilantro leaves.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free