Back to all Recipes
Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken
- 1 ½ cups San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Italian parsley finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 3-4 pounds fryer chicken cut into individual pieces
- In a large glass or plastic mixing bowl, combine the San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce, lemon juice, parsley, thyme and rosemary. Add the chicken pieces and cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat. Place the marinated chicken pieces on the grill and cook with the lid closed for 45 to 60 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Cook until the juices run clear and a meat thermometer registers 180°F.
Check out more sweet and tangy sauce main course recipes.