Back to all Recipes
Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
CourseMain Course, Side Dish
- 6 tablespoons San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1½ pounds Shrimp large, peeled, deveined, tail on
- Vegetable Oil
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Combine the San-J Teriyaki Sauce and melted butter and pour into a large food storage bag. Add the shrimp, close the bag, and flip several times to coat the shrimp. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Thread 2 – 3 shrimp on each skewer. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Heat grill to medium-high, brush the grill grates with oil, and grill the skewers 2 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
- Pair with our Fire Roasted Grilled Vegetable Salad, also made with our Teriyaki sauce!
Check out more teriyaki sauce main course recipes.