Main Course, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
- 1/2 cup San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- Wasabi powder to taste
- 1-4 Garlic cloves minced, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds Jumbo shrimp or your choice of protein (Chicken, Tofu, etc.)
- 1 cup Shiitake mushrooms sliced, lightly salted and drizzled with olive oil
- 3 Whole Green onions chop after grilling
- 1 cup Cooked rice or quinoa
- 1-2 Mini cucumbers cut matchstick-style
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 Carrot shredded
- 2 sheets Nori crumpled by hand
- Sushi ginger to taste
- 1 package Rice wraps or soft tortillas
Mix San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, wasabi powder, and garlic cloves in a large bowl or reusable container. Add jumbo shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice cucumbers, avocado, shred carrots. Gather previously prepared rice or quinoa.
Prepare a grill for medium heat. Place shrimp on grill, reserving marinade for later, and flilp after one minute. Then drizzle the remaining marinade evenly over the shrimp.
Serve family style with all ingredients at the table.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free