Hawaiian Pimento Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup grated mild cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 7-ounce jar pimentos, drained
- ¼ red onion finely minced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- San-J Brown Rice Crackers for serving
- Combine all ingredients with San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce in a mixing bowl, smashing with a fork or back of the spoon to blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Serve with San-J Brown Rice Crackers and fresh vegetables.