Quick & Easy
- 3 lbs chicken thighs boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 12 oz package San-J Hawaiian Teriyaki Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup water for pressure cooker
- 1/2 lb snow peas strings removed
- 8 cups cooked jasmine rice kept hot
- 3 green onions sliced thin
For pressure cooker:
Place chicken and cornstarch in a food storage bag. Massage cornstarch into chicken to coat completely.
Mix chicken mixture, San-J Hawaiian Teriyaki Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce, cashews, pineapple and water in electric pressure cooker until combined. Secure lid in place and turn lid to sealed position. Set pressure cooker to high and cook for 10 minutes.
Manually release steam and open pressure cooker. Stir in snow peas. Select saute function and simmer until snow peas are tender and sauce has thickened, about 5-8 minutes. Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Hawaiian Teriyaki Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce