Back to all Recipes
Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatball Rice Bowls
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Main IngredientBeef, Pork
OccasionQuick & Easy
Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs
- 26-32 oz package frozen meatballs with neutral flavor
- 1 12 oz package San-J Hawaiian Teriyaki Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- cooked rice
- sliced seedless cucumbers
- shredded red cabbage
- shredded carrots
- chopped green onions
- sesame seeds
- Add meatballs to 6 qt slow cooker or electric pressure cooker and stir in contents of sauce packet.If using slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until cooked through.If using electric pressure cooker, add 1/2 cup of water. Secure the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position. Set to pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. When finished cooking, turn off the heat, release steam, then open pressure cooker.
- For serving, divide the cooked rice among bowls. Top with meatballs, cucumbers, cabbage, and carrots. Garnish with chopped green onions and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
Check out more slow pressure cooker sauces.